Easy On - Easy Off
UnderCover tonneau covers are the swiftest and easiest tonneau covers to use. Take it off in 2 minutes and put it back on in 2 minutes. The " Quick Release" hardware and light and portable material which makes up the UnderCover tonneau covers support trouble-free removal and storage in just a few moments. Wall hanging hardware is bundled with each UnderCover tonneau cover and permits you to handily hang your UnderCover tonneau cover on the wall when you remove it from your truck, keeping your storage area tidy.
THE NUMBER ONE REASON
- Lightweight :
UnderCover tonneau covers tip the scales at less than half of the weight of most popular fiberglass lids on the market today. UnderCover tonneau covers weigh in at about 58 lbs.
- Quick & Simple One-Person Operation:
Because UnderCover tonneau covers have straight-forward, easy to install hardware, they can be removed or re-installed in seconds. This is perfect for truck owners who need to operate their tonneau cover on a daily basis and would rather not have to ask the neighbors for help.
that truck owners make the decision not to invest in a tonneau cover is because with the majority of the other hard tonneau covers out there, you can't carry bigger objects. With other tonneau covers, your truck can't be utilized as a truck. Customers look at fiberglass tonneau covers as an irreversible set up, as they should due to the weight and the frustration in uninstalling, removing and storing the cover.
Award Winning Design
UnderCover was awarded the prestigious "Award for Outstanding Engineering Achievement" at the National Truck Cap Accessory Association National Convention recently held in Nashville, Tennessee, honored as:
"The Future of the Tonneau Cover Industry"
- UnderCover Patented Design : UnderCover tonneau covers employ GELOY™,a little-known plastic substance developed by GE. GELOY™ is incredibly strong, mar tolerant, does not fade and is very pricey. GELOY™ is "co-extruded" with their innovative ABS plastic substrate material to develop a 20 millimeter thick coating (which is 10 times the thickness of the factory paint on your truck) on all areas subjected to to the elements.
- GELOY™ : Many companies do not make use of GELOY™ in their merchandise (like many plastic bedliners you see that warp and lose color when subjected to the sun's rays) due to the cost. UnderCover tonneau covers has put a large amount of energy into creating a material blend that gives the UnderCover tonneau cover the best of all worlds: Toughness, Heat Resistance, Resilience, scratch resistance, light weight attributes, and weather-ability. Unequalled rewards when compared to the weight and cost of fiberglass tonneau covers. Neither fiberglass nor soft tonneau covers can match UnderCover tonneau covers remarkable level of strength and performance.
- Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture(CAD/CAM) : The know-how applied in the design and production method of your UnderCover tonneau cover is identical technology employed by all automobile producers. All UnderCover tonneau covers are CAD/CAM engineered (Computer Aided Design/Manufacture). Every UnderCover tonneau cover and every item of hardware is automatically cut with computer guided precision ("CNC" cut) to guarantee a precise fit.
- New Concealed Clamp Installation : This is a really distinctive characteristic that is standard on all VersaCover models. The groundbreaking hidden clamp system places the bulk of the clamp hardware behind the rail of your truck bed with practically nothing protruding into your truck bed. This not only gives you more workable space under the cover, but by working with this hardware, you get the perk of the low profile and taut tailor made appearing fit.
- No Measuring/No Drilling : For clarification, installation of this cover requires NO MEASURING and NO DRILLING. There is no way you can make a mistake when you install an UnderCover
tonneau cover. Truck owners everywhere can achieve professional
results. Initial installation takes about 10 minutes and
requires one tool - A standard ½ inch wrench.
If you have an over-the-rail bed liner it will have to be
trimmed wherever the mounting brackets go. If you
decide to trim off the length of the sides you do not
have to trim off the part that goes over the front bulkhead.
- Easy Open and Close : The UnderCover tonneau cover
itself is very light to handle, but to make it even easier,
hydraulically activated struts are provided to make the cover
very easy to open and close (similar to the trunk of your car).
- Stay Open Design : The UnderCover tonneau cover is designed to be easy to
open and is designed to stay open when you need access to your truck bed.